Saturday, January 22, 2011

Survey




These ate the answers to the survey that I came up. I tried to use Facebook to put my survey out to my friends. I think that I would have had a larger survey it I would had ask people face to face. I have put below the questions and answers as well.
  1. OSU or U of M.                             OSU =12              U of M =1
  2. John Deere or Case Tractors         John Deere =10    Case =2      N/A =1
  3. Field Crops or Livestock               Field Crops =7    Livestock =4     N/A =2
  4. Wood or Metal Fence                    Wood =9              Metal =3     N/A =1
  5. Hunting or Fishing                          Hunting =4           Fishing =9
  6. Bud Light or Miller Light               Bud Light =10      Miller Light =1   N/A=1

No comments:

Post a Comment