Monday, January 31, 2011

The Hunt!!!!!!!!!!

My Partners

Jeremy http://jtinianow.blogspot.com/
Telina http://tmuscarella.blogspot.com/

My job was to look up information that we did not know because I had a laptop with me so we could find the answers. Jeremy know a lot of them so there were fewer for use to look up. I also to pictures of my partners. 

Answer 01

This was taking in the Knowlton School of Architecture's Library.The Barcelona Chair was designed by Mies van der Rohe. The Chair is now trademarked and produced by Knoll in the United States.


Answer 02
Armchair 400 Tank Chair by Alvar Aalto. This chair is extremely conformable it was designed in 1935. Alvar Aalto was influenced by Charles and Ray Eames. The Chair is made out of bent birch.I am reading the magazine IARCA the crazy looking cover pulled me in.

Answer 03
The Wexner Center. In the metal section of between the different part of the building there are lights that at times has a really fun light show. Also a man brings a sheep to the building on Mondays it is in the back. Parts of the build look modern and some part look medieval.

Answer 04
The Digital Union in the Science and Engineering Library. I found the large arches intoresting because the their massive height. The center is different form the rest because it is a smooth tiled finish not a rough brick finish like the rest giving it a more inviting feeling.


Answer 05
Part of the Thompson Memorial Library. The library has 13 floor but the 13th is know as the second 12th floor. The elevators don't even have a button that say 13th.

Pictures of my partners















No comments:

Post a Comment