Wednesday, January 5, 2011

J01 and CR01


Hi, my name is Carl. I just transferred to Ohio State University. I am hoping to get in to the Industrial design program. I am a Ford trained and certified mechanic. I have technical science associate degree from U.C. I am country boy. My hobbies include White Water Kayaking, camping, hiking, welding art, and thinking of new ideas to improve everyday items.
I am in taking design 200 one because it is a required course to get in to the Industrial design program. I also am taking this class because I want to learn more about the field of design. I am looking forward to the projects and lectures.  My advisor told me about this class. I think it will be a lot of fun and I will learn a lot. It is cool that we are going outside the box with the blog to turn in some assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment